- 3337 Blayton St, Holiday, FL 34690
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 888 Sqft
- This 2 bedroom 2 bath Eastwood Acres concrete block home has been updated with newer kitchen. Cedar wood closets in each bedroom. Laundry hookup located in attached oversized 1 car garage. No flood insurance required!! Enclosed lanai off the kitchen into the backyard/patio. Close to Gulf Beaches and schools, NO flood insurance required! Rooms sizes to be verified. Home is being sold AS-IS for convenience of the seller with right to inspect. NEEDS TLC, BRING AN OFFER!!
- 18101 Peregrines Perch Pl Unit 4106, Lutz, FL 33558
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1297 Sqft
- Look no further than this Lake Calusa Trace 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Condominium with SPLIT FLOOR PLAN.This is the largest floor plan availableDeeded 2 CAR GARAGE and STORAGE UNIT with Pond Views Updated with New Flooring AND Granite counter tops.POOL, TENNIS COURTS, CLUB HOUSE, GYM AND A+ SCHOOL DISTRICT
- 5206 Newton Ave S, Gulfport, FL 33707
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1386 Sqft
- BEST PRICED POOL HOME !!! This Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom UPDATED Block home sits nestled in the heart of one of the most sought after Beach Towns that Florida has to offer. Boasting an updated kitchen and Bar Area that is in the center of the home and just off the entrance to the back yard and pool area. This Home features NEW Central AC in 2014, NEW Pool Pump and Liner. The lush landscape and Italian pavers to the inviting to the OVERSIZED, SALTWATER POOL with plenty of room for Entertaining and Swimming. Enjoy ...
- 7540 Sunshine Skyway Ln S Apt T38, Saint Petersburg, FL 33711
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1210 Sqft
- WIDE OPEN WATER VIEWS !!! Welcome home to this Beautiful Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Split Plan condominium overlooking Tampa Bay! Seller has not spared anything on updates to this beautiful Home in St Petersburg, Florida. New Tile, New Shower doors, New Ceiling Fans, New Screen doors, New Paint throughout, New Ceilings, New Electrical Boxes, Newer fridge, Newer Dishwasher, New Closet Doors, New AC Vents throughout, New Hot Tub, Recessed Lighting and ceiling in Kitchen and Bath. Large pool on the water, tennis cour ...
- 7869 Causeway Blvd S, Saint Petersburg, FL 33707
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1300 Sqft
- *** Wake up and walk out to your own PRIVATE OASIS! This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Block home has been meticulously maintained and updated to appeal to the most modern buyer. NEW AC, NEW Floors, Newer Roof.The MASTER BATH has a European Influence and design all it's own with vintage barn door, glass shower, and updated tile. The second bath is Italian-Inspired with Claw Tub and updated tile. Home has new tile throughout living areas and NEW bamboo inspired floors in the bedrooms. The front yard BOASTS CURB APPEAL wi ...
- 700 71st Ave N, Saint Petersburg, FL 33702
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 736 Sqft
- NICELY UPDATED HOME!! This Two Bedroom, One Bathroom Home has been updated with New AC, New Paint, New appliance, New Fence.Perfect for small family, first time home owner, or investment rental. Backs right up to Fossil park, watch the ducks, or walk the trail. Close to Downtown St Petersburg, shopping, and highway access!
- 2845 2nd Ave N, Saint Petersburg, FL 33713
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1172 Sqft
- Location, Location, Location!!!! This 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home sits perfectly nestled in the Heart of The Kenwood Historical District of St Petersburg, Florida. Sit and enjoy your neighborhood friends on the OVERSIZED FRONT PORCH protected from the elements. This home is a true find with custom OVERSIZED CLOSETS, Hard Wood Floors, Large Windows, High Ceilings, Fireplace, and Backyard perfect for Entertaining. Home has Solar Attic Fan, ECO FRIENDLY Lights in every room, XERISCAPE, and DRIP IRRIGATION!!Walking distanc ...
- 1851 Montana Ave NE, Saint Petersburg, FL 33703
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2394 Sqft
- This magnificent three bedroom, two bathroom home is nestled in desirable Shore Acres with convenient city access points and a quick bike ride to thriving downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. The viable confidence of this home boasts a massive downstairs great room suitable for home business/office, home gym, media room, or entertaining guests. The oversized 2 car garage has plenty of room for storage, utility, and plenty of work space. The home has a simple and convenient split floor plan with master bedroom separate ...
- 4475 46th Ave N, Saint Petersburg, FL 33714
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1038 Sqft
- *** Investors dream or handyman special!!! This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is located in unincorporated Pinellas County, Florida on an OVERSIZED LOT. Perfect for home office or small business!! Let your tax write-offs work for you this year!